DAYS IN QUARANTINE | DAYS OF QUARENTINE


Well, as I didn’t know ‘bout lockdown, I came home without all my necessary stuffs like academic books, clothes etc. first few month I was so much bored. I had nothing to do at all. I just scrolled youtube and facebook, watch random movies, read some novel and sleep all days long. Then I got a book named “Bhai re apu re”. It’s a motivational book. Actually it’s a collection of random Facebook posts of the writer sabbir ahsan. I got so much motivation after finishing the book. For me, it was a complete guideline for improving skills, be ready to cope up with modern corporate world, unleash hidden talent and so on. Then I decided to utilize the leisure time which I got during lockdown. So, I started to search for English courses as without it no one can shine his career. I downloaded gre big book to enrich my vocabulary,  I searched for online free courses which provide certificate after completing the whole course, I stopped wasting time by watching frivolous movies or vlogs and what not!




 I also made some wall mate in my free time and I still do. Everything was going smoothly but my spoken English skill didn’t improve at all. How could it be! Since I didn’t practice it at all. And when it’s about spoken English, it’s about practice more and more. Everyday morning I make an idea about spoken English practice like talking in front of mirror or record it or practice while taking bath. But none of them did work. I feel shy to myself. I hadn’t got any partner with whom I can practice.  I watched a lot of video on it, read so many blog posts, watch tutorial on public speaking , but its remain the same because i didn’t practice my own yet. So I called one of my bosom friends, asked her about it. She agreed with my proposal that we should start it ASAP. Let see what’s happened!




Opps! I forgot to write about one important thing. I got 3 students whom I teach mathematics and English. Two of them are in class eight and another one is in class 10. The latter one is very lazy. Nobody will believe that he is an ssc examinee. let it drop.  Let’s talk about myself. So after one month of tuition, I got my salary :D  it was 2000 tk. I went to market and bought 2 kilogram beef, 1 kilogram prawn. My mom and dad became furious of me. Mom said, “When will you learn to save money!” dad told mom, “bring a stick. It’s time to beat this squish!”

He he. If I had the ability to buy all the household stuffs, I did so.  But I am not capable to do that now. But I wish one day I will earn huge amount of money with which I can bear all cost of my entire family, recover  my father from all debt, bring a smile to my mom’s face as well as my brothers.
I don’t know how many days we have to stay home, when will the pandemic situation be over, when will we get fresh air and hangout with all familiar faces, make quarrel of small things with friends; but like everyone I also believe that one day we gonna fly away!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post